By Annabelle Baxter, Senior Manager, External Communications, Alliance Data
Join us on Tuesday, October 25 from 1-2 p.m. ET for the #HolidayRetailChat Twitter chat, where experts across the Alliance Data family of businesses will discuss ‘How Retailers Can Make Holiday Sales Merrier.’
Our experts will include:
During the Twitter chat, using the #HolidayRetailChat hashtag, our experts will discuss:
- What trends are gaining traction this holiday season?
- What can brick & mortar stores do to better compete with online shopping?
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday shifted consumer buying behaviors. What other events should retailers prepare for?
- Who are the new influencers and how are they changing retailers’ strategy this holiday season?
- What are some of the big disruptors that retailers need to prepare for this year & future years?
- How can retailers drive holiday sales during peak moments that matter?
- How can retailers provide non-traditional holiday experiences that go beyond the product & in-store experience?
- What does omnichannel 2.0 look like this holiday and beyond?
- How will retailers use new technology this holiday season to enrich consumers’ shopping experience?
- What are the trends retailers should know about to prepare for 2017?
Be sure to join the conversation on Tuesday, October 25th from 1-2 p.m. ET, using the #HolidayRetailChat hashtag.
Annabelle Baxter is Senior Manager, External Communications at Alliance Data, where she manages media relations and social media efforts for, what she calls, the best company in the world. An addict of social media and bad reality television, Annabelle enjoys way out-of-the-box thinking, brainstorming sessions and turning every day Alliance Data associates into bloggers.Read more by Annabelle Baxter.